Director of Research & Strategic Insight
Kevin brings to his clients twenty years of financial services experience with practical expertise in brand research, new product development, customer surveys, focus groups, ideation, and demand.
Mr. Jenne’ is currently engaged in working with clients to use qualitative and quantitative research methods to build comprehensive brand perspectives including management, employees, customers, consumers and other stakeholders. This includes advising executive managers on topics including:
- Identifying and capitalizing on unmet consumer needs
- Developing differentiated and targeted financial services products
- Optimizing sales channel efforts
- Creating and communicating strong value propositions
- Identifying and exploiting market segments
After successful experience as Finance Director for a non-profit and as Deposit Operations Manager and Retirement Services Manager for a West Coast regional bank, Mr. Jenné focused on market research, developing and applying deep insight into consumers and commercial customers of one of the largest American banks. He’s also a frequent guest lecturer in graduate and undergraduate marketing and market research courses.