Why This is Important to You
How you design and execute your business processes largely defines your wealth management offering, creating one of your most important competitive differentiators. Your processes ultimately create the framework for controlling your client and employees’ experiences, which in turn emerges as your internal and external persona; your corporate image.
Ours is an industry of dynamic change and innovation. Never has the pace of change been so dizzying, as financial institutions of all sizes scramble to respond to the most severe economic and banking crises in generations.
Those processes that may have been adequate previously, can quickly lag behind in the “New Normal”. Without a constant process review and improvement effort, wealth management executives risk giving up market share, scalability, cost savings and most importantly, risk losing control over the client experience and maintaining meaningful and enduring competitive distinction.
How We Work With You
We work with you to develop a systematic, disciplined approach to review and improve processes on multiple fronts. Your framework of processes, like the various systems in an automobile, have little value on their own, however, when effectively engineered and combined they seamlessly take the user from one point to another. We help you ensure that your engineering is sound and that each critical component works together to drive efficiency, scalability and customer satisfaction.
- We introduce you to systems and technologies that improve workflow efficiencies by standardizing and centralizing processes
- We help you make more effective use of existing technology
- We help you deepen relationships, enhance sales performance, and control the client experience
- We help you enhance management tools and metrics to more effectively measure and manage productivity and service on a continuous basis
- We help you identify vendors, evaluate the applicability of their offering to your situation and negotiate the most advantageous pricing and terms
What This Means For You
- Deeper, more profitable client relationship and less employee turnover
- More effective management
- Cost savings and increased efficiencies, leading to a stronger bottom line
- Reduced errors, fewer compliance issues and cleaner audits
- Competitive distinction and greater control over the client experience resulting in improved market share and shareholder value
Who Will Help You
Kane Carlton is a consortium of the best and brightest talent in the wealth management industry. This confederation of seasoned professionals combines decades of practical experience in highly specialized disciplines with a no-nonsense, innovative, results driven focus with a singular mission—to help you.
Thomas C. Kane, Founder and Managing Director
Henry D. Morneault, Consulting Associate
Operations Strategist and Transition Expert
Why Kane Carlton
We help our wealth management clients make informed decisions by providing them with research, competitive intelligence, best practices and innovative, objective solutions designed to reduce costs, increase revenue and stay competitive. Yet unlike pure consulting we pride ourselves on being on the field and in the game with you, focusing on implementing the work product we create. We understand that the thin line separating victory and defeat is a result of the myriad of decisions you make. Learn more about our firm and how we help financial institutions like yours optimize results in the delivery of wealth management products and services.